an overall supremely awesome Saturday.- I bought this silk dress in a beautiful wintergreen color
to wear to a wedding today.
I'm going to belt it so it's a bit slouchy and wear lemon colored mules. yum.
- He gave me a "Dr.Seuss" bouquet from the Farmers Market
- Went thrifting for an hour down the block
- Had a sunset picnic in the park overlooking the Pacific
- Baked 4 pies for the Palm Sunday Bake Sale (the pies sold out in 15 minutes!)
- Super awesome mani pedi massage combo
Sounds like a lot but it was uber relaxing.
Now I am off to get fansaaayyy for the Sunday wedding!